Digital skill development: Case Studies
Group Digital Academy for a worldwide leader of Luxury & Lifestyle products
Question asked by the Management Committee:
- How to develop the digital culture and skills of our leaders and teams?
Project: Group Digital Academy
- Digital knowledge and needs assessment for 5 priority population.
- Objective and programs definition for each population (workshops, learning expeditions, internships, reverse mentoring…).
- Deployment planning for 450 people over 2 years in 14 countries.
- Identification of 18 experts/trainers in charge of deployment.
- Pilot deployment and return of experience.
Digital Reverse Mentoring Program for the Management Committee of the oil and gas worldwide leader
Question asked by the Executive Committee:
- How to transform our management committee members into digital ambassadors on day to day usage of digital solutions?
Project: Digital Reverse Mentoring Program
- Identification of needs for Management Committee
- Mentors selection (within company’s young champions) and training
- Reverse mentoring Program deployment on the Management Committee
- Mentor community animation over 6 months
- Return of experience
- Worldwide deployment on the Top 100/300
All Ambassadors Program for the European leader in energy equipment
Questions asked by the CEO:
- How to increase customer satisfaction while improving our project delivery and profitability?
Project: All Ambassadors Program
- Customer satisfaction evaluation and customer journey definition.
- Creation of All Ambassadors program, deployment process and contents.
- Pilot on 2 siteplants (280 people in Germany/ France).
- Return of experience and All Ambassadors deployment on 2500 people, 3 years and 21 countries.